Thread: Kevin Reinholt

mccabe23 Guest

Default Kevin Reinholt

Ok what's the deal with Kevin? What is his official injury? Shoulder? Gotta feel for the kid! Reminds me of a former Rocket by the name of Rory McDade who was out almost the entire season. I remember the following season that Mcdade came back and tore it up. Here's to a good, injury free season next year for Mr. Reinholt!

APPARENTLY it was reconstructive shoulder surgery...

kelownakarl Guest

So when he comes back chances are we wont be seeing him fight.....

Has anyone noticed that for the past few games, Kevin hasn't been announced as a game scratch? Also, in the newspaper, he hasn't been listed as a scratch there either... Does anyone know what the deal with that is??
    "You can have all the talent in the world, but if the pumper's not there, it doesn't matter." - Glen Sather

mccabe23 Guest

He is however listed on the WHL.ca injury list so I would trust in that. The announcers at Prospera probably got tired of saying his name every game as a scratch. lol I doubt we will see him until next year's training camp.

On the last radio broadcast I'm pretty sure Regan said Reinholt was back on skates? A little while ago they said Kevin wouldn't be back until next year. Two years two surgeries, probly best to shut it down and wait until next year.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php