Thread: PATS Score...finally!

Default PATS Score...finally!

Hey Pats' fans! Kudos to the Pats for breaking the shutout streak...however, I can't hope they win, because I'm a Swift Current fan.
    Right now the Pats are up 1-0 in the second....however, I have to keep hoping they lose, for the Swift Current Broncos' sake. SORRY PATS' FANS, but kudos to your team for finally scoring a goal!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

wooo goals!!! and yes thats plural!

Well whatever was said after Wednesday's game, seems to have worked..the boys came out with some energy tonight

..Kyle Ross and Levi Lind fighting?! Dunno what got into them, but hey, keep that stuff coming punk rock ...great effort by Leffs tonight as well

and I know its probably quite noticeable, but I've gotta mention something anyway.... Rowat has been NOTHING short of outstanding lately. The saves that kid has been making just amaze me. Well deserved first star tonight punk rock

Well, last road game on Sunday...should be a gooder...Negrin, btw, is STILL out with post concussion symptoms. I imagine N.Ross will have the hit out on him so maybe K.Ross and Lind we're preparting for some fisticuffs on Sunday. Should be an entertaining match to say the least. Can't wait!

The one game I miss the pats decide to win..though they still got outshot from one of the lesser teams in the league. They got the momentum, and some confidence back, which is good. Looks like it was a good game last night though.

I hope they can play even better when they play the ice.