Thread: Ron McLean v. Colie Campbell

Default Ron McLean v. Colie Campbell

I thought Ron McLean had really voiced some legitimate concerns about hockey this week. During their interview on HNIC, Campbell told McLean to get a day job so he wouldn't be able to monitor the game and league so closely. I felt this was really childish for the big-wig of the NHL. Both parties clearly want the best but if Campbell can't defend himself, his decisions and the NHL game better than that, HE is the one who should get a day job....one where he's not involved in the day to day operation of the NHL.

I have pretty much zero respect for Colie Campbell ... he really has not improved the officiating at all and the consistency is severely lacking across the league.

Its time that he took the heat for some very poor decisions, got rid of the instigator, and remove Stephen the most useless ref in the NHL Walkcom as the league head of referees -- talk about not having any credibility having a dipstick like this kind supposedly acting as the head of the officials.

Get a retired official like Ray Scampinelli to come back and teach these young guys how to call a game. And more importantly have a lead official every game one who can veto the other guy's guesses and gaffes.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Talking

scamppy was a linesman his entire career
    www.childrenswish.ca

i missed that. what was mclean's 3-point plan that he mentioned later in the last coach's corner segment?
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

i dont like cambell as it is, so seeing this it made me not like him any better, mclean made some really good points and i agreed with him all the way. but unfortuntly i cant remember what they were , sorry.
    Go BLADES Go

Personally I think Maclean is smart enought to be a head honcho for the NHL!