Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where was the REf and Benke

hockeycoach Guest

Default reassinged

Heard today that Benke is being reassinged

2. Default Dear God No!!!

How will the organization be able to function without him???

DEAN NEVER GAVE HIM A CHANCE!!! HE'S TALL AND HE FOUGHT IN PRE-SEASON GAMES!!! SURELY THAT'S ENOUGH TO WARRANT A REGULAR SPOT IN THE LINE-UP!!! IN 51 GAMES LAST YEAR HE HAD TWO ASSISTS! SURELY ONE CAN SPOT THE POTENTIAL OFFENSIVE UPSIDE!!!

PUT HIM ON THE POINT ON THE POWER-PLAY!!!

AT LEAST HAVE HIM PLAY FORWARD!!! WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE EVER WANT TO DEVELOPE TASSONE, TOULMIN AND GERVAIS WHEN WE COULD PLAY HIMUP FRONT???

C'MON BENKE FANS, WE CAN'T BE SILENT ON THIS ONE!! BEFORE WE SIMPLY RE-ASSIGN HIM THERE MUST BE A GM IN THE LEAGUE WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO PART WITH A 40 GOAL MAN FOR HIM.

BENKE, STIELER, RAKOS AND MOIR TO RED DEER FOR HANZAL, THE SUTTERS AND STARKOV!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Willis on the Welfare
    BENKE, STIELER, RAKOS AND MOIR TO RED DEER FOR HANZAL, THE SUTTERS AND STARKOV!!!
    No deal, unless you toss in Molle too!! haha

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL HA! HA! HA! HA! HAhahahahaha!!
    SORRY Buddy! I hardly think so!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

How will the organization be able to function without him???

DEAN NEVER GAVE HIM A CHANCE!!! HE'S TALL AND HE FOUGHT IN PRE-SEASON GAMES!!! SURELY THAT'S ENOUGH TO WARRANT A REGULAR SPOT IN THE LINE-UP!!! IN 51 GAMES LAST YEAR HE HAD TWO ASSISTS! SURELY ONE CAN SPOT THE POTENTIAL OFFENSIVE UPSIDE!!!

PUT HIM ON THE POINT ON THE POWER-PLAY!!!

AT LEAST HAVE HIM PLAY FORWARD!!! WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE EVER WANT TO DEVELOPE TASSONE, TOULMIN AND GERVAIS WHEN WE COULD PLAY HIMUP FRONT???

C'MON BENKE FANS, WE CAN'T BE SILENT ON THIS ONE!! BEFORE WE SIMPLY RE-ASSIGN HIM THERE MUST BE A GM IN THE LEAGUE WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO PART WITH A 40 GOAL MAN FOR HIM.

I don't think there is any need for this kind of post, getting a bit belligerent. Starting to remind me of a certain multipersonality poster from Medicine Hat. To keep the forum civil, I will say no more on this.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

6. Default Seriously

I find it funny that people question the coaches for not playing Benke. The only thing we should be complaining about is the power play. Benke may be tough but we already have RJ, Rumsey and even Zack Smith for role players.

If the Broncos could score 1-2 power play goals a game on a consistent basis they'd be running away with the East. I find it asinine that people criticize our coaches and seem to think adding a 6'6 tough guy (and taking time away from Postma and Claffey in the process) will improve our record.

Chill out O. Maybe I was a bit too facetious and I apologize, but this teams problems begin and end with the power play, not with who we're not giving ice time too.

Chill out O. Maybe I was a bit too facetious and I apologize, but this teams problems begin and end with the power play, not with who we're not giving ice time too.
    I'll agree, that our power play sucks big time and HAS to improve. Postma has been giving the puck up way to much along with Rakos so why hasn't that changed? I can see Dean's reasons for sitting Benke, but he should play once in a while and I see no reason for belligerent posts because some people disagree with you. This isn't the white board or grey board.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

8. Default Point taken

I was going more for sarcasm than belligerance...Sorry. My bad for writing something that can be taken the wrong way.

I find it asinine that people criticize our coaches and seem to think adding a 6'6 tough guy (and taking time away from Postma and Claffey in the process) will improve our record.

I could not agree more. There is more truth to the above than I've ever seen on this website! Thankyou, whoever posted it. You're supporting my views big time!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

I think postma should be on the point. That boy when shooting is only missing by inches.. and he is only what 17?? and he will be a great quarterback on the powerplay with years to come. So i've got no issues with him out there. I've never been a fan of the forward on the pp. Most D Men have freaking sick shots.. let em buck. I figure the post man will deleiver soon. I don't understand why everyone all over the kid. Hes 17 plays lots and for the most part from what i see don't make to mcuh for mistakes.. but ya know everyones under the looking glass when we ain't winning all the time. But hey.. I think our teams in good shape.. room for improvement i don't wanna be working on all cylinders this early.. Lets peak playoffs or just before. Thats my opinion.