Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Where was the REf and Benke

1. Default For Pete's sake...

Now that the Broncos are on a win streak we need to **** on Dean cause he plays head games?

It's amazing how we'll always find something to whine about. We reassign a player who has nothing more than size going for him and that generates almost 80 posts. Now that we're winning someone is whining about "Dean playing headgames?" Boo-frickin-hoo!

the team is on a winning streak and may be in 1st by the christmas break, STOP WHINING!!!
    Last edited by Willis on the Welfare; 12-08-2006 at 08:04 AM.

Woo Hoo post 84 in this thread!!!!!

This thread is starting to get ridiculus. I mean come on and use some common sense. Benke isnt exactly a potential first rounder hear, i mean put him on most teams 50 ppl and he will still be in this kind of mess. He isnt that good of a defenseman.

OMG Benke has been recalled!!!

And put on the suspension list. Just so Naimino cant get there hands on him.

Oh yeah, post 85 lol

Ha make it 86 posts now. All I got to say on this is this. People are saying Benke is not good enough for this team, he cant skate well enough, would be in the same vote on anyother team, etc, etc...Now all of a sudden he is to good to play for Nanimo. HORSE*****. This is trying to screw someone PERIOD. If Nanimo is willing to pay us for his release then why havent we? If what some of you people are saying is true. All he wants to do is play hockey
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by transplantedbronco
    Ha make it 86 posts now. All I got to say on this is this. People are saying Benke is not good enough for this team, he cant skate well enough, would be in the same vote on anyother team, etc, etc...Now all of a sudden he is to good to play for Nanimo. HORSE*****. This is trying to screw someone PERIOD. If Nanimo is willing to pay us for his release then why havent we? If what some of you people are saying is true. All he wants to do is play hockey
    Its business. I dont think the team wants to lose the $$$ invested in him like that.

Default Kind of strange

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi
    Its business. I dont think the team wants to lose the $$$ invested in him like that.
    Don't want him on the team but won't let him play with someone who is willing to pay for his release. Sure they invested in him, but they don't want him? I have always respected most decisions of this team and am not calling for Dean's head but I find this situation questionable.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

This has gone beyond business all season. Numbers game was crap. They have made it personal. They are willing to pay for him and WHAT the broncos have invested in him not just his release. This is not Business.
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

Default Enough is Enough!

This is Karl Friggin Benke we're talking about!! Reality check please! He's a non-factor in the grand scheme of things. He did nothing with his limited time here. He'll go somewhere in junior a and be a mediocre player and finish of his junior career. Drop it! Unbelievable some people on here. The Broncs can win 4 in a row tonight in MJ. Talk about that. Enough.

Quote Originally Posted by observer9
    This is Karl Friggin Benke we're talking about!! Reality check please! He's a non-factor in the grand scheme of things. He did nothing with his limited time here. He'll go somewhere in junior a and be a mediocre player and finish of his junior career. Drop it! Unbelievable some people on here. The Broncs can win 4 in a row tonight in MJ. Talk about that. Enough.
    Don't open the thread if you don't like it! Some fans care how the players and what they are doing. Fans in Swift have always been passionate about their team. He may not be a factor in the "grand scheme of things" in your opinion but some people enjoyed the way he played. At least he didn't always hit the opposing player with his shot and give up short handed breakaways like another player.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    Don't open the thread if you don't like it! Some fans care how the players and what they are doing. Fans in Swift have always been passionate about their team. He may not be a factor in the "grand scheme of things" in your opinion but some people enjoyed the way he played. At least he didn't always hit the opposing player with his shot and give up short handed breakaways like another player.
    ointhecreek is right. We should have Karl Benke return and quarterback the powerplay. Comparing Postma to Benke (which I think is what you're doing) is ridiculous. Postma is the powerplay QB of the present and future, Benke is a 6'5 220 pound liability, who is only still on the team's list in case of injuries.

Honestly answer these questions:

Would you be comfortable seeing Karl Benke on the powerplay?

Would you be comfortable seeing Benke kill penalties? (picture him out there against Brandon's powerplay)

Would you be comfortable seeing Karl Benke matched up with Codey Burki's line? Hanzal and Starkov? Darren Helm?

I still haven't seen many answers to the question: If we bring him back, who do we sit? Who loses ice time and developement for the Karl Benke experiment?

Our coaches made the right call on this one.
    Last edited by Willis on the Welfare; 12-09-2006 at 04:24 PM.