Thread: Hats off to us...

Thumbs up Hats off to us...

I don't know if you all have noticed but we have the best forum on this site in my eyes. The amount of posts are fans make is amazing. If you check some other teams out they have like 3 or 4 every couple of weeks we have page after page. We do have some of the most passionate fans here in Swift. So I say hats off to us, the diehard fans. applause
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by transplantedbronco
    So I say hats off to us, the diehard fans. applause
    NO KIDDING! We might not be the biggest group of fans here in Swifty, but the people that are fans, are there every game no matter what happens, and have been for years. Also, in this city you don't have to walk very far to hear somebody say something about the Broncos, I don't care if it's mid-summer. That's why they all say it's a great hockey city, even if we're only a small group. This is something our fans should take pride in. I think they do, for the most part. LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

I agree we are the best board going. Although not everyone see's eye to eye on this forum we all have an opinion and have one thing in common we all want the the best for this organization. Go Broncos Go
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Too bad we couldn't get another 500 fans on nightly bases. The players would sure feed off playing in front of a full crowd rather then the 1700-1800 we have show up. I think we have to have a Safeway $8.00 ticket for some cheap *******s to show up... nhl .

Quote Originally Posted by bronco rep
    Too bad we couldn't get another 500 fans on nightly bases. The players would sure feed off playing in front of a full crowd rather then the 1700-1800 we have show up. I think we have to have a Safeway $8.00 ticket for some cheap *******s to show up... nhl .
    Ya, something has to be done to get the cheapscapes to the games. Ever been to a movie on tightwad Tuesday? The place is useally packed. Raincheck night might work if anyone knew about it, I never hear it advertised.
    Always Remembered

You guys/gals do a good job, between this forum and vancouver's, you have more posts than the rest of the 20 teams. punk rock
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/