Thread: Nice Win

Icon06 Nice Win

Lets hear for DANE freakin CROWLEY. Atta go buddy. Very nice win tonight boys. Hard fought. Enjoy the trip home.
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

I seriously am so happy with the guys tonight, I don't know what to say! The guys have character to burn! Puck down the ice, nine seconds to go. Just missed a wide open net, and Schendo redeems himself and scores with 7 SECONDS TO GO!!!! WOW! And Dane Crowley outworked the whole league tonight, never mind the Brandon Wheat Kings. Great going guys!
    Pats hammered 7-2 in Red Deer! Officially in FOURTH in the East now. We are watching Prince Albert now, who is five behind us, and now in third in the East.
    Always watching what Levi, my buddy is doing. Got an assist on the winning goal. He can't seem to go one game without helpimg out in some way, anyhow. Good going buddy!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigern
    Always watching what Levi, my buddy is doing. Got an assist on the winning goal. He can't seem to go one game without helping out in some way, anyhow. Good going buddy!
    I just checked, and it seems they found a way to leave Levi pointless last night, and actually DID NOT give him the assist. Well, in my books, he darn well had that freakin' assist! So WHL go fly a kite! Good job Levi! I'm giving you that darn assist!
    Why is it that in rinks like Medicine Hat and Brandon, no matter if you score on your own goal or what you do, there are still two assists on EVERY GOAL that is scored by the Wheaties and Tigers in their own rinks??!!??!! Yet the opposing team can do some awesome passing and score, and some of the goals are still unassisted!! Also, in M. Hat, sometimes the opposing team has a shot RIGHT ON THE GOALIE, and you keep watching the clock, and nothing changes in the shots department??!!?? Yet the Tigers can shoot one three feet wide, and you look up, and by God it gets counted as a shot!
    That's beside the point, though. AWESOME WIN FOR SWIFTY LAST NIGHT, is my main point.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Iconwhl

It was a great TEAM win. I thought they outplayed the Wheaties the entire game and fought through the 8-3 disadvantage in PP opportunities. After Brandon scored in the third the Broncos played relentless hockey and had several close chances to tie it up. The team is showing great character and you have to credit the vets led by Rumsey and Schendo (who is leading with hard work and tenacity). If you look, the Broncos have three solid lines that can score and a very good energy line with the Tassone and Gervais group. It is also not a coincidence that the the team is doing better with what I think Dane Crowley playing a way better game. I hope Yonks heals quick with his minor injury as he was on a roll. If it wasn't for those pesky Warriors the team would be on quite a run. I think that they have learned from those MJ games not to take anything for granted. I big push and finish with 3 big games this week could have the boys in a good position for the Xmas break. I believe over all that the team has done well and have the "POTENTIAL" for a play off run?