Thread: Sorry Wheaties!

Default Sorry Wheaties!

The Wheaties, now 0 for three against Swift this season, seemed to think the Broncos would leave the puck alone in those last ten seconds tonight. However, that can bite you! And it did!
    Here's a good one! Even whl.ca can't believe Brandon has lost three against Swift this season. Had to send an email to head office today to correct a news story on the whl.ca website, that said the BRONCOS AND WHEATIES HAD SPLIT THE FIRST TWO MEETINGS! OH NOOOOOO!! NO NOOOO! Get your stuff straight! The Broncos are better than that. Hard fought game tonight, but it's once again an indication that in this league, the guys have to PLAY TO THE FINAL BUZZER, even with only seven seconds left! G'night Wheaties' fans! Better luck next time!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Hey bigern how does this happen. We just beat the Wheaties for a third time and only you and I have something to say on their forum. I say pardon. WHOOOOO!!! HUGE WIN for us last night. Great charachter shown by these guys. They score a late goal and we come back to tie and then win in OT. Ya gotta love bronco hockey. LOVE IT LOUD.
    Last edited by transplantedbronco; 12-10-2006 at 09:26 PM. Reason: mistake
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

Who is STILL in 1st place???????Thats what I thought

Hey Wheatking 04-05 champ, why not tell me something I don't know. But I give you credit you actually posted. But we will have to see what happens in the new year. Don't get too comfortable.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
    Who is STILL in 1st place???????Thats what I thought
    I did not start this thread for a fight! I started it to discuss the game and so on. What I want to say is, the Wheaties aren't very hot right now. They've lost five straight, starting with the 6-4 pummeling in Swift on December 2. They've gotten some points, but have not been able to hold on to leads worth a dime lately, and go down without a fight. DON'T EVER TAKE THIS WRONG THOUGH!!! I fully expect them to come out flying in the last three before the break, as they can. I don't think "Kelly-the-McCrimminal" will except this very well. He's an intense coach. They've got the top PP in the league, along with three guys in the top seven for scoring!!! However, against Swift Current on Saturday, and Moose Jaw on Sunday, they did not defend their home barn very well. Seven chances on the PP, and you don't score?? KIDDING ME?? And how about when there were ten seconds left, and they just seemed to give up and think it's over. Well, I tell you, with the Broncos and Dean Chynoweth, they should darn well know it's NEVER over until the final buzzer! That's all I was saying! The Wheaties are a great team. But at this time, if a team wants to be successful in any way, they have to be playing good hockey!! It's the halfway point of the season! You have to show you want to be a contender for top spot! Quite frankly, the Wheaties are showing a trace of immaturity with their play in that last stretch...and unless they start doing WHAT THEY REALLY CAN, they will not be successful!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Default Wk

Well looking at your last 10 games they are not lighting the world on fire either!!! I'll admit that the last 2 weeks have notbeen very good for gaining ground on swift or Pa.We deserved better fate on both Saturday and Sunday should have had 4 points, leading both games in the late stages of the 3rd. Moir played great he won that game for you the score should have be 6-0 wonder how you guys have let in 18 more goals than you have scored!! Why is that? Your defence didn't look that bad.

We have let in 18 more goals than we have scored as we have mental lapses it seems against much weaker teams. Lost to Moose Jaw 5-2 twice. Played great for half the time then we just stop working for some strange reason. Then we play the better teams and play for 60 mins. Frustrating but I remind myself that for the most part they are just kids. Both teams played great on Saturday night though.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
    Well looking at your last 10 games they are not lighting the world on fire either!!! I'll admit that the last 2 weeks have notbeen very good for gaining ground on swift or Pa.We deserved better fate on both Saturday and Sunday should have had 4 points, leading both games in the late stages of the 3rd. Moir played great he won that game for you the score should have be 6-0 wonder how you guys have let in 18 more goals than you have scored!! Why is that? Your defence didn't look that bad.
    ARE YOU WANTING TO FIGHT AGAIN THERE, BUDDY? I want to discuss the teams! I did not say anything about our record "lighting the world afire," and stuff like that. I just like to hear from other fans what they think of our team, and I in return, tell them about their team! BYE NOW!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!