Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Meaning behind your User ID

OK boys, enough fun at my expense. Just because I am a minority shareholder doesn't mean I don't get to pretend sometimes. :burningma
    "You won't fight me" - Mark Fistric

2007, the year TheBrass became a Mrs. and the Giants brought home the best wedding present ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrass
    OK boys, enough fun at my expense. Just because I am a minority shareholder doesn't mean I don't get to pretend sometimes. :burningma

boy?

I am all man.......LADY!!!!!
    Last edited by langdak; 12-13-2005 at 01:56 PM.
    Vancouver Giants

05/06 BC Division & Western Conference Regular Season Champions

05/06 Western Conference Playoff Champions
    05/06 WHL Playoff Champions

06/07 BC Division Champions
    06/07 Western Conference Playoff Champions

2007 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Default Offsider

For years I fought the WHL Gods to change the offside rule to tag up . Instead of waiting for the puck to clear .This year I got my wish !!!!!!!!!!! I think most fans would agree it has made the game better.
    [COLOR=Navy]Go BRONCOS Go

Default user id

My id is not a very complicated one. It came from some friends of mine. They said that I looked like Ric Flair (the WWE Wrestler). So they started calling me the Nature Boy

Anybody seen "Ghostbusters"? The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. While working as an apprentice, a journeyman made fun of my weight gain (185lbs to 220lbs) over a period of 2 years, plus I'm not overlly tall (5'10"). Boss learned of it, as well as the rest of the crew, and the name stuck for the last 7 years. I don't mind making fun of myself. Can't change facts, unless you're a lawyer. FYI - I'm still here, while he was let go.

I used to sit in the legendary section N at the Red Deer Centrium. Then one year, I deserted them and got seats near people that I knew outside the hockey games. My last season in section N was very exciting, I almost had to break up a fight between one of the guys behind me, and Rod Leroux of the Edmonton Ice, and they made the mascot swear at them a few times(he doesn't normally talk).

I am Batman! Want to go for a ride in my Batmobile?

Ha ha, I too had nothing better to name myself......

Iconwhl

Ever since I started out playing Hockey, then Broombal, Baseball, Fastball and Slow pitch, I have always had #3, 13, 23 and #3 was always the fave. Joined the site last year after an absolutely fabulous WHL career by a friend of ours, Dion Phaneuf. Had to to be #3 Rebels !! Cheesy huh!!

Quite simply a nick name given to me by friends along time ago when I lived in California. (The first two letters of my last name are O & V) No one calls me that any more but I use it for all of my message boards and poker sites.
    I think Zidan only wanted to see what would happen if an Italian took a real hit.

pretty obvious here
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff