Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning behind your User ID

a7x Guest

a7x is short for avenged sevenfold which is one of my favorite bands.

2. Default The Origin of Willis

Willis on the Welfare only exists on your computer screen and in the back of the mind of a twenty something workaholic. He is an alter ego of a shy person who's life is confined by rules, regulations and stuffy managment types who discourage thinking outside the box. The person who types Willis' messages is a financially stable person who has no need for welfare, but envies people who are not confined to jobs and responsibilities. Willis is the escape, the medication to keep one man sane.
    Last edited by Willis on the Welfare; 02-23-2005 at 05:03 PM.

Number_4 Guest

Mine is pretty easy too... Number 4, Bobby Orr. He's always been my favorite player, even as a kid. Didn't matter that he played on a different team than 'my' team... still loved the guy. My dad used to buy old tapes of him playing... I'd sit there for hours watching them.

Ive been a salesman for a potato chip Company for 26 years and a lot of customers call me Chipper, some others call me the Munchie Man but I will save that name for another day.

Thumbs up

Mine was the name of the Hitman's Mascot, until the Calgary Flames decided it was too scary for the little kids. :burningma

So they brought in a fox to go with the Flames Harvey the Hound.

I think The Vulk, should team up with the Hound, and go on a fox hunt!

< HA Ha ha >

upper level fan Guest

mine I believe is rather simple. When I started posting on Hockey message boards I couldnt think of anything catchy so I figured why not upper level fan because I sit in the upper level at all the chiefs home games.

Iconwhl name games

Well mine is pretty easy to understand. I've always loved the jerseys that players got to wear! now that im older and still love the game, I collect jerseys ect, and mostly what i collect is authentic jerseys with the :burningma "fightstraps" :burningma as for the 50 well its sounds good together lol,
    Last edited by fightstrap50; 02-23-2005 at 06:14 PM.
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

It was given to me by my hockey coach way back when and now I use it at my radio persona.

Mine is rather simple, my name starts with an "o" and I live in Speedy CreeK thus o in the creek. Use to live in the Hat and was o in the hat. Sounded cool at the time.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Given to me years ago, by one of my defencemen after I made 70 saves in a losing cause, and he had black & blue marks on his calves from screening me, sort of caught on & stuck
    Grump