Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning behind your User ID

from my drinking days... used to do a great imitation of a spunge, or so my friends used to tease me

it is now just my online personality everywhere i go i am spungy online

kelownakarl Guest

Well I'm from Kelowna and my name might be karl..... Or it could be an internet alias.... thats for you to one day find out

Talking

CHToo

Well in the old days when I posted on the "white" board someone else had already used "Charley Horse". I'm rather lazy so I shortened it to CH. When I moved to this board I found two characters were not allowed soooo here i'm known as CH too .

My avatar is Bilbo for the uninitiated and that's a nick some clown at work (yuch that word) gave me.

A long, long time ago, I was sitting in eighth grade art class. The teacher assigned us a free period, which means we can basically draw/paint whatever we felt like doing at the time. I began a sketch, it started off drawing stems of a plant. Well, seconds turned to minutes, and my final product was a panda. My friends laughed and someone pointed out that the panda appeared to be wearing a yarmulka. I named the portrait "Jew Panda" and I haven't been able to lose the name since.

Matt

I love to watch a good fast skilled hockey game but I REALLY like to watch a great scrap
    From Parts Unknown

aknarab Guest

the name of the player who i respect the most, spelt backwards.

Mine is derived from an inside joke beteen a buddy of mine in Tampa and myself, and cemented during last year's Flames-Canucks series, when this was all both teams did.

Iconcup

90-91..........The first year I bought season tickets & also the year the Chiefs won the Memorial Cup
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont

bcdfan Guest

Smile

Season ticket holder in both Kamloops and Kelowna. So I guess that makes me a BC division fan ......bcdfan

AlbertaBeef Guest

Default AlbertaBeef

Well, with the whole mad cow issue - I'm from Alberta and I support the beef inudstry - one day I was arguing with a VERY ignorant British Columbian about the effects it's had on the country, especially the prairies and I got pretty angry - he started calling me beef from that day on - even got it printed on a jersey for me - not very flattering for a woman!