Thread: '90 Born Players

Default '90 Born Players

Anyone have any '90 born players that have really impressed this year? In Swift it has to be Geordie Wudrick, the 6'1" 185 lbs youngster has 9 goals and 2 helpers, to go along with a +5 and 31 pims. Not bad for a young guy on a team not known for scoring goals. He also likes to throw a lot of hits, and is a regular on the pk. An excellent all around player, that gets better with every game.
    Always Remembered

Colby Robak in Brandon has looked very impressive, although he has cooled down in rescent weeks. He kinda plays in Dustin Kohn's mold meaning he has good speed and has a good outlet pass from the defensive zone. At 16 he is already 6'2" and 190 pounds, hopefully he can continue to grow. He was also selected to represent Manitoba at the Canada Winter Games.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Icon32 Michael Stone

2 goals, 12 assists and playing a solid defensive game on the blueline. He started a bit tentative, not surprisningly and was in and out of the lineup but after game 15 or so he was a regular fixture and will be for the next 3 and a half years.
    Another oustanding 90 is Kyle Beach. Might be the best 90 in the league.

nhl pbj nhl pbj nhl pbj

Iconchl Morgan Clark

Clarkey has played very well for the Reb's when Reims is out, not playing well or because it just happens to be his turn. Could be the Goalie of the next 3 years after Reims leaves.

Blaine Tendler had been solid for P.A. on the blue line all year. He will be a future NHL first or second rounder!

Teigan Zahn out of Saskatoon. Playing lots of minutes and alot of key situations. Plays very relaxed and mostly smart decisions. Paired with Brad Cole (Blades "C" and OA) I think is helping his game a lot.

The Pats have a couple that are impressive in different ways.
    Colton Tuebert comes as advertized. A big boy that likes to take the body. I think the Pats are doing a great job with Tuebert and playing him in situations that he can be successful in. He is starting get more ice time in key situations. Has a heavy shot for a 16 year old, it will only get better as he develops.
    Jordan Eberle has huge offensive potential. He has poise that few 16 year olds possess. I think he will have a huge second half of the season. He needed to play with a player that can put the puck in the net. Ofungany will fill that need. And to top it off, he was a seventh round pick. At the time of the draft I thought the Pats got a steal and I still think they got a steal.
    Huge future for these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan8
    Blaine Tendler had been solid for P.A. on the blue line all year. He will be a future NHL first or second rounder!
    I'm not sure about being a 1st or 2nd rounder but he has played consistent this year for a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    I'm not sure about being a 1st or 2nd rounder but he has played consistent this year for a rookie.
    tendler is pretty much a top 4 already. i'd be hard pressed to name another 16 year old d-man who is doing as well as him (pk pp over 20 min a night)

Default Tiegan Zahn

At 6'3 205 pounds he's nearly at a NHL wieght level. This 16 year old can do it all strong hits, good fights, smart defensively. This kid will continue to grow and prosper in this league.
    BLEED BLUE