Thread: Moose Jaw @ Hitmen

Default Moose Jaw @ Hitmen

Moose Jaw @ Hitmen

Wednesday, February 23rd.

7:00pm (FAN 960)

Live on www.fan960.com or on 960am Calgary which you can pick up from Edmonton to the Hat.
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

Thumbs up

That is, if you can't make it in person to watch the game.

Nothing compares to seeing the game live.

But the play-by-play on the radio/internet is a close second.

lalala wow the Hitmen are doing ok tonight
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

2-0 game is on Tv, shaw.

lol I had the radio on grrrr

Wow looks great, Shaw has improved there broadcast so much.

3-0

Looks like a small crowed, I say about 8,500

I kept peeking over during my show and it looked like they were doing very well, a new team almost. I guess Kisio's wake-up call didn't fall upon deaf ears.

Attendance: 8491

Thumbs up

Lucas and White sure did put on a show.

And the Warriors never gave up. They kept on coming and coming.