Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Saskatoon Blades - Stretch Drive

Default Tonights Game

Should be a challenge. The Hat has a good core of forwards who are exactly what the Blades don't want to see with the high risk style the Blades D seems to play. Not just the D either. Guys like Nicholls and Stransky and even Walker lately have been playing higher and higher and coming back less and less into their own zone; not the recipe for success against a counter attacking club with the speed the Tigers possess. Watch for odd man rushes against all night long. The Tigers are a bad fit for the Blades. If they get through this one and manage to pull it out I will start believing they have a legitimate shot at catching Calgary.

Quote Originally Posted by franchise View Post
    Should be a challenge. The Hat has a good core of forwards who are exactly what the Blades don't want to see with the high risk style the Blades D seems to play. Not just the D either. Guys like Nicholls and Stransky and even Walker lately have been playing higher and higher and coming back less and less into their own zone; not the recipe for success against a counter attacking club with the speed the Tigers possess. Watch for odd man rushes against all night long. The Tigers are a bad fit for the Blades. If they get through this one and manage to pull it out I will start believing they have a legitimate shot at catching Calgary.
    The Blades have outscored the Tigers 13 - 5 so far this season. That doesn't sound like a bad fit to me at all. Also MJ eff u.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocator View Post
    The Blades have outscored the Tigers 13 - 5 so far this season. That doesn't sound like a bad fit to me at all. Also MJ eff u.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by Advocator View Post
    Yep i agree between MH and Cal we are are 4-0 23-5

Default Tigers

Don't think the Tigers are a good fit against the Blades. They sometimes struggle against big physical teams. Tigers are also playing there 4th game in 5 nights as well and had a tough game against a very physical Prince George team last night. They went with the back up last night giving Lanigan a night off and he has been playing very well lately so who knows, that's why they play the games.

Gwinner back in the stands again, likely for another month. Dunno why they don't just rotate him and Nogier in every other game. No player should have to sit in the stands for almost a month.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Were you at the game lol You didnt own us you were lucky to sneak out with a win. 1st 2 periods we were all over your d and if we dont hit a post a crossbar and makarov makes 2 wicked good saves blades would be down 4-0 after the 1st plus we missed a wide open net when it was 2-0 . I understand you and LS are homers but dont let that fool you into thinking you dominate teams . your goalie is saving your ass most nights and if he gets hurt youre done.
    I wasnt at the game but watched it on tv I was never really worried about it maybe both teams fans can talk about crossbars and posts but they dont matter (the puck either hits thenet or it doesnt the goalie only has to worry about shots on net. But your comment about makarov saving our ass most nights is a little off base maybe against moose jaw he played well with big saves but the first five or six of our win streak I dont think he mattered. We actually beat swift and makarov had a subpar game.

Make it 11 wins in a row 4 goals in the third to come back on MH and get the win 2 more wins to tie the franchise record for censecutive wins oh and PA lost to

Talking

Wow........, the win streak is still alive...., how or what was said I'm the locker room on the second intermission....., and with PA losing, we are officially in first in the east division!!!!!! Yeah Baby!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    Wow........, the win streak is still alive...., how or what was said I'm the locker room on the second intermission....., and with PA losing, we are officially in first in the east division!!!!!! Yeah Baby!!!!
    we need a like option this 1 deserves it lol