Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: road woes continue

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    I don't know whats wrong with this team . I wonder if they try to play too conservative on the road instead of forcing the issue. Stothers better get this figured out quick. Bad break in ot but we wouldn't have been there if the pp would get going. Just like playing it's easy at home tough on the road coaching may be the same. He hasn't got them where they need to be . Hunt should get 5-6 games for the shot to the head on Johnson. I still think not getting a dman will bite Millar in the ass at some point. Ehrhardt Gwinner Doucette are playing too many min and that exposes them. hope we get better results in SC
    This is your year, don't screw it up!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    This is your year, don't screw it up!
    Ya well Millar needed to spend some prospects for a dman . Big time risk going into playoffs with 7 dmen 3 who are rookies. May be a huge mistake .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Just wondering.....

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    One of the biggest problems with these high draft picks who r signed already is after xmas they start to see pro hockey as an option as soon as the WHL season is over, its sad these kids cant stay focused all season long.

Definately wasnt expecting a 5-2 loss to the Hitmen tonite by the Warriors, it may take a few games for Henry & Braes to gel but its not like either guy plays a very high skill level game they are more hard workers that get there chances from that. Usually those type of players dont take too long to get comfy with a new team.

If his level of skill is to your liking yet??
    Better to be smarter than you look than to look smarter than you are....

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by TooLoud View Post
    If his level of skill is to your liking yet??
    who r u talking about? by quoting my last post where i mentioned only Braes & Henry & saying neither 1 will take long to gel with the Warriors (which has already happened) another fool who just likes to throw out comments with no names mentioned lol maybe u need to slow down too while u type so u dont miss key information

who r u talking about? by quoting my last post where i mentioned only Braes & Henry & saying neither 1 will take long to gel with the Warriors (which has already happened) another fool who just likes to throw out comments with no names mentioned lol maybe u need to slow down too while u type so u dont miss key information
    Sorry, just realized that slowing down is what YOU require to get the gist of the converstaion.....

Originally Posted by patsdude114

One of the biggest problems with these high draft picks who r signed already is after xmas they start to see pro hockey as an option as soon as the WHL season is over, its sad these kids cant stay focused all season long.

Definately wasnt expecting a 5-2 loss to the Hitmen tonite by the Warriors, it may take a few games for Henry & Braes to gel plays a but its not like either guy plays a very high skill level game they are more hard workers that get there chances from that. Usually those type of players dont take too long to get comfy with a new team.
    Last edited by TooLoud; 03-12-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Iconwhl

Sorry, just realized that slowing down is what YOU require to get the gist of the converstaion.....

Originally Posted by patsdude114

Definately wasnt expecting a 5-2 loss to the Hitmen tonite by the Warriors, it may take a few games for Henry & Braes to gel plays a but its not like either guy plays a very high skill level game they are more hard workers that get there chances from that. Usually those type of players dont take too long to get comfy with a new team.

& there level of skill is nothing amazing like i said they get there chances from working hard shift after shift.. both players r support players who r excelling on a very deep team upfront

I think everyone on here recognise that Braes and Henry are great role players (leaders, 2nd line, speciality situation experts), who will help guide the Warriors deep into the playoffs
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I think everyone on here recognise that Braes and Henry are great role players (leaders, 2nd line, speciality situation experts), who will help guide the Warriors deep into the playoffs
    I guess I am obviously misreading the situation. I, however, can only wish that my "role" players, my "2nd line" players, and my "nothing special" players could lead MY team in goals and points, and that both of those described "2nd liners" could be 1-2 in my team's scoring. Just an observation....

Iconwhl

I guess I am obviously misreading the situation. I, however, can only wish that my "role" players, my "2nd line" players, and my "nothing special" players could lead MY team in goals and points, and that both of those described "2nd liners" could be 1-2 in my team's scoring. Just an observation....
    ya but ur a fan of LETH so thats enough said right there lmao

On a different note it blows my mind on a team as high up in the standings as the Warriors are that the team has such crappy +/- ratings.... when Aronld is leading ur team in +/- that doesnt say alot for the top 6 scorers on there team... i like Aronld dont get me wrong 1 of the better all around euros in the league this year, but seeing where the Warriors are ud just expect much better +/- on the whole team is all
    Last edited by patsdude114; 03-14-2012 at 02:05 AM.

ya but ur a fan of LETH so thats enough said right there lmao

On a different note it blows my mind on a team as high up in the standings as the Warriors are that the team has such crappy +/- ratings.... when Aronld is leading ur team in +/- that doesnt say alot for the top 6 scorers on there team... i like Aronld dont get me wrong 1 of the better all around euros in the league this year, but seeing where the Warriors are ud just expect much better +/- on the whole team is all
    may be due to the fact we roll four lines quite a bit . our scoring is spread out so the +- will be lower. Pats for example 1 line accounts for most of the scoring after the top 3 the +- drops pretty quick. we don't have guys with -17 -12 -11 like the Pats . So we are a balanced team no real high + no real low - which is good IMO.
    GO WARRIORS GO