Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 5 goals in 1:55 against the Wheaties

Default 5 goals in 1:55 against the Wheaties

That has to be a record or if not close to it. Anyone in here know what the record is for the fastest 5 goals?

I believe the record is around 76 seconds by the Saskatoon Blades in the 80's.

Personally, it felt like a midget team could have scored a couple of goals on the WK's in that time period as well last night. After the second goal of the game the whole team just decided to watch the puck. I've never seen any team give up after being down 2-0 before, it was bizarre.

First time I've seen the team quit, well, to be honest they never even started. The only players who showed any effort were Meuiller, Swyripa and Seaman, maybe Fransoo and Hunter for standing up for Seaman. Why did KM sit Roy for a large part of the 2nd and 3rd? He wasn't hurt, and he played the final 10 mins after injuries and penalties piled up. Weird, because he wasn't the worst guy out there.
    The vets were embarassing, Wiebe, Stone, Toews, Brodie, Miller, Ferland were just out for a skate. After the awesome effort against RD, this was shocking. Lot of tough questions need to be asked by coach and players, maybe some need to leave the team.
    In a rebuilding year I don't mind losses because of lack of skill/experience, but lack of effort is unacceptable....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

lack of effort happens all the time in junior hockey, every team has these type of games during the course of a season.

By the sounds of it EDM skated u guys into the ground as well, which im very sure is the case cuz the Pats can outskate the WKs this season & EDM skated us into the ground all 4 games this year.

I have never seen a team forecheck & pressure the puck EVERYWHERE ON THE ICE like the Oil Kings do... they are a well coached team yet a still very young team, could be a team that upsets a team or 2 come playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    lack of effort happens all the time in junior hockey, every team has these type of games during the course of a season.

By the sounds of it EDM skated u guys into the ground as well, which im very sure is the case cuz the Pats can outskate the WKs this season & EDM skated us into the ground all 4 games this year.

I have never seen a team forecheck & pressure the puck EVERYWHERE ON THE ICE like the Oil Kings do... they are a well coached team yet a still very young team, could be a team that upsets a team or 2 come playoff time.
    First time in 6 years I've seen a WK team have this poor an effort
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post

could be quality of opposition . didnt see any of that tonight . saw a team that couldnt get out of its own end all night & saved by goalie . both teams played 4 in 5 both coming off bus . some very good players though . young goalie looked good . maybe wk & pats a touch slow . anyone who pounds WKs way too go

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    could be quality of opposition . didnt see any of that tonight . saw a team that couldnt get out of its own end all night & saved by goalie . both teams played 4 in 5 both coming off bus . some very good players though . young goalie looked good . maybe wk & pats a touch slow . anyone who pounds WKs way too go
    English isn't your strong suit I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    English isn't your strong suit I would guess.
    brains are not yours . do i need to type it out long form so you get the message

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    brains are not yours . do i need to type it out long form so you get the message
    Says the guy who can't type properly, nor type in corrective English.

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    Says the guy who can't type properly, nor type in corrective English.
    My oh my now he wants corrective English what next proper punctuation . How persnickety of you . Its a WHL site not an English class.
    Do you have a team you cheer for ? All I see in your posts are trade announcements and comments on all the other posts . Me thinks you be a poser not a poster try to post something original once in a while. want to continue this go to MJ board this is for discussing topics related to EDM .
    Last edited by mjw22; 01-17-2011 at 07:14 PM.