Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bantam Draft

Default Bantam Draft

Any WK fans have any ideas as to whom the team will pick as their first round bantam pick at #12?

i believe that pick is owned by Victoria...

Hoping Lesychyn from Eastman falls to us

Default bantam draft

Quote Originally Posted by the Royal Flush View Post
    i believe that pick is owned by Victoria...
    I believe Brandon uses their own pick at 12 and the Royals get Brandon's pick via Saskatoon at 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    Hoping Lesychyn from Eastman falls to us
    His name is actually Thomas Lenchyshyn he is a good 1 no doubt but to me there is better such as where you guy's are picking you may have a good shot another 1 to keep a eye on is Brady Reagan good size and an offensive dynamo

If your looking for pure talent, then there is a chance that a kid like Jaden Halbgewachs is still around at 12. He has high end talent in a small package.

If you want to look more within Manitoba. I would give some serious consideration to Keegan Kolser. Huge kid with sweet hands.

Lencyhsyn will probably not be around at 12 but I am hoping he is. He is big already at 6'1 190 and will grow some more. He is a great skater too. I like Kolesar as well and he would be a very good option at 12 too.

oh man! We would have had back to back first round picks if we hadn't traded for Sundhar. What a kick in the nuts! He'd better be back next year as a 20 year old to make this trade worth it.

He's not coming back next year. He is signed by Buffalo and he will be in the AHL next season.

FYI Stone,Ferland and Walker were not number 1 picks. They are a bit overrated IMO

Darian Dziurzynski and Matt Calvert both played as 20 year olds while they were signed and I'm sure lots of others have to. Being signed has nothing to do with it. Sundhar was barely noticable while playing for the Wheaties. He doesn't have what it takes to play in the AHL yet. He'll be back...