Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I'm no English language major, and this correction is just so you don't make the same mistake around employers, it's "windchill".
    Good win last night, what's the over/under on Blade losses between now and the end of the season? 4 maybe?
    Didn't help that i was half cut when i was posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Didn't help that i was half cut when i was posting lol
    Attaboy!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Ok, first off. A couple bad games in one place doesn't make someone a "flash in the pan". It is evident you don't know what that word even means.

Two, Won't go anywhere? Ok so if I'm understanding this correct we'll be bumped in round 1 according to you. Mkay your opinion.

And three, last time I checked, the players are not supposed to purposely remove their helmets. At least he stepped up and fought.
    Last edited by nivek_wahs; 02-02-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Removed the quote.
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

Only thing I'll add is that yes refs will step in if you remove your lid. However, most guys do undo the strap before they fight.
    Last edited by nivek_wahs; 02-02-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Removed the trolling comment.

At least Cowen stepped up to fight. He could've just turtled or walked away.
    Last edited by nivek_wahs; 02-02-2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Removed the first line and given a penalty to said poster.
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

He's been given a well deserved break.

Default Shenn - or shunn

Quote Originally Posted by wango tango View Post
    now what?

sounds like schenn's first game will be jan 22. i think his addition will most help the powerplay, and how other teams defend against it.

i hope schenn can take a lot of the negative stuff i've read about his heart, desire, and leadership, turn them around and show what he is capable of. i hope his shoulder injury doesn't stop him from showing what he can do.

getting the powerplay working and playing for a full game are the two biggest things. too many games lately saskatoon has played at their best for only one or two periods.

if the playoffs started today the blades would play prince albert. wouldn't that be nice to see the rivalry mean something again.
    He isn't drawing any fans that's for sure. We get more fans at a PeeWee game. What's with you Stoon???????
    EdsStuff

I blame the Pats. Nobody wants to see the Blades beat up on a pee wee team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Clark View Post
    I blame the Pats. Nobody wants to see the Blades beat up on a pee wee team.
    Check and mate

Schenn is averaging two points a game so far with the Blades, its pretty evident that getting him has allowed the other guys to put up points, guys like Stransky have stepped up, Collins and Trask who were pretty much castaways with their former teams have been unbelievable here, wonder what KBF says bout Trask now lol.

Looking forward to the next home game, there better be a good crowd out, im talking 8,000 to 10,000 people if not more, if there's not then the people of Saskatoon really are pathetic. People complain bout the Blades never really havin a contending team, if you people don't consider this year's team contending then I have no idea what a contending team is.