Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

Default kennedy............

Quote Originally Posted by here for the long run View Post
    We keep all 4 20’s till the end. If Derko is doesn’t stick he is a lock with Boes. I think you would like to have a twenty yr old d-man but I believe d is our deepest position. I would rather see Jenson over Spencer or you may see a 95 born dman traded to keep both Spencer and one or two 16yr old d-men.
    watching in practises i'd be shocked if kennedy doesn't make the team as a 16, the kid doesn't seem to have any faults...on the one on one's he's as good as any.....gonna be some tough choices......
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    watching in practises i'd be shocked if kennedy doesn't make the team as a 16, the kid doesn't seem to have any faults...on the one on one's he's as good as any.....gonna be some tough choices......
    Who does Kennedy replace in your mind? Just curious.
    Lenchyshyn or Sayers.
    Khenkel must be guaranteed a spot if the Canes are going through all this hassle to ensure his release.
    This weekend should go along way to finalizing the roster and then a week to sort it out with trades perhaps before the opener.
    I see about 16 WHL capable forwards and 10 WHL capable defenceman within this organization.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

3. Default Add two

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    Lenchyshyn or Sayers.
    Khenkel must be guaranteed a spot if the Canes are going through all this hassle to ensure his release.
    This weekend should go along way to finalizing the roster and then a week to sort it out with trades perhaps before the opener.
    I see about 16 WHL capable forwards and 10 WHL capable defenceman within this organization.
    Not many spots for dmen. Are we really losing much in replacing Spencer with any sixteen yr old dmen remaining. We would be gaining a possibility of eight to ten combined seasons and adding size. I like an older team but would rather with a 20yr old Jeff May type. I say keep two of these sixteen yr olds. Make room.

Pilon/Erkamps
    Henry/Topping
    Hackman/Khenkel (hopefully)
    Two sixteen yr olds

Default Lenchyshyn..........

Lenchyshyn or Sayers.
    not saying that he isn't good enough to play in this league just that he would benefit from another year back down, kennedy on the other hand seems to be a whl ready dman...imo......
    GO CANES GO.................

Default Lenchyshyn

You were right Shushu.

"Lethbridge, AB – The Lethbridge Hurricanes announced Tuesday the reassignment of Defenceman Thomas Lenchyshyn and Forward Zach Goberis."
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    You were right Shushu.

"Lethbridge, AB – The Lethbridge Hurricanes announced Tuesday the reassignment of Defenceman Thomas Lenchyshyn and Forward Zach Goberis."
    I'm not saying that Lenchyshyn not making the roster isn't warranted but what is he going to learn in a third year of midget that he failed to learn in his first two years?
    He clearly isn't a guy who needs a year to get bigger is he? What's the issue? They brought him up at the end of last season and didn't see any action at all.
    I thought he wasn't going to be top six on the blueline but could work with the coaches and really improve that way. Who could improve his game more? Berehowsky and Lukowich or his midget coach for a third year? I'm disappointed.
    I liked his aggression level and thought the Canes could really benefit from his nasty attitude.
    Goberis showed well and probably makes this team next year. He really grew this past year and looked far more 'WHL'.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

I'm not saying that Lenchyshyn not making the roster isn't warranted but what is he going to learn in a third year of midget that he failed to learn in his first two years?
    He clearly isn't a guy who needs a year to get bigger is he? What's the issue? They brought him up at the end of last season and didn't see any action at all.
    I thought he wasn't going to be top six on the blueline but could work with the coaches and really improve that way. Who could improve his game more? Berehowsky and Lukowich or his midget coach for a third year? I'm disappointed.
    I liked his aggression level and thought the Canes could really benefit from his nasty attitude.
    Goberis showed well and probably makes this team next year. He really grew this past year and looked far more 'WHL'.
    Heard he is going to play Junior A in MB, I believe that is what was on the news last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Sutton View Post
    Heard he is going to play Junior A in MB, I believe that is what was on the news last night.
    Interesting. Thanks for the info. That's seems like a far better choice than midget. Did they say what team? Dauphin maybe along with Sofillas?

Do you think they will keep 2 16's on defense? Jensen looked more comfortable and steady-eddy than Kennedy imo. I'd like to see 1 16 on d and 1 forward - Estephan. What's your opinion on goal - will it be Tai or Hogue? Anyone know a time frame for when Boes will be back playing?

Cold Conrad committed to play for Andy Murray in NCAA today
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.