Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: PATS vs Broncos 1st rd matchup

Iconwhl

Put it in the books this series is over!!!

Another solid performance by the Pats and Wapple with a huge bounce back game.

How good was berg tonight? I said before that he was going to play a big role with the us during the playoffs and he has done just that playing in a big role on the 4th line and moved up to the 3rd line when Gabrielle was benched and was huge.

I loved the stat that Phil mentioned about Brooks... he either 2g2a on each game winner in this series... that is clutch
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

I agree that Wapple had a bounce back game, and when he's playing well the team seems to flow nicely. It was a very close series overall but it seemed the Pats kept getting stronger and stronger as the series progressed. No superstars just speed and work ethic.

It surprised me somewhat that the Broncos had such struggles all year, considering the immense talent they have throughout their line up. I won't comment on Lamb's situation but perhaps they should look at Malcolm Cameron who did a good job with the Pats 2013/14

I think congrats are in order to the Wheat Kings who won a hard fought series, even though they are playing through a ton of injuries. Watched last night and heard that Klimchuk is out. Pilon playing hurt and the list goes on. I thought Kaspick and Patrick carried lots of weight for the WK's.

Paddock knows how good the WK's are and isn't under any illusions. He is building for the future and winning a round is gravy. A WK/Pats series will be fast hockey and I hope the Pats can extend it to at least six games. It should be a fun series.
    Last edited by chopper; 04-02-2015 at 08:47 AM. Reason: type-o,